Transitions of Hope, LLC 321 West Henrietta Ave., Suite B PO Box 96 Woodland Park, Colorado 80866 719-439-0761
Marilyn K. Johnson, MA, NCC
with 15 years of experience mentoring teens and families .
I believe people are good, or want to be good and that they do the best they can and that forgiveness is the greatest gift we can give ourselves and others. I believe we exist with a desire for relationship, and that our uniqueness and diversity serve as opportunities for self-evaluation and growth. We each have a life story created through our choices, these choices effect change in us and others. I believe the balance of mind, body, spirit, and the sacred within are important for healing. The bottom line: I believe we really do need each other; healing happens in the context of relationships; and we experience each other uniquely through these relationships. I consider it a privilege to share the journey of change with others.
Marilyn is a National Certified Counselor having received her Master of Arts in Counseling and completed post- graduate certificates in Marriage and Family Therapy and Child and Adolescent Therapy. She is an EMDR trained therapist with special training in the psychology of violence.
- Nurturing Parenting Program Facilitator Training
- Borderline & Narcissistic Personality Disorders
- Healing Family Caretakers in Borderline & Narcissistic Families
- Monica McGoldrick - Genograms
- TESSA: Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Advocacy
- DBT and Borderline Personality Disorder
- Complex Trauma: Research and Treatment Methods
- Understanding Secondary Traumatic Stress
- Gottman Institute Level 1
- The Psychology of Violence
American Counseling Association
American Association of Marriage for Family Therapy
Colorado Association of Marriage for Family Therapy
Colorado Counseling Association
Regis Alumni Counseling Association